Saturday, October 27, 2007

Highlights

Some highlights from the last day or two:
  • Listening to a band play Jimi Hendrix in a wine bar (they were insanely good)
  • Helping a guy in a wheelchair play Trivial Pursuit (long story)
  • Hearing my favorite song from 4th grade in a convenience store at 2 AM
  • Spending the better part of a day traveling to and from a little-known cathedral (St. David's) on the southwestern-most point of Wales
  • Getting directions from an elderly man who looked strangely like a former pastor from my home church
  • Seeing someone call one of my housemates "Jesus" (another long story)
  • Realizing that my time in Wales is going by a lot quicker than I thought it would

3 comments:

Kris and Martha said...

I'm trying to remember what your favorite song was in the 4th grade?!! Remind me! Glad you had a fun day excursion to the south. You are getting to know those buses pretty well! Love ya! Mom

Anonymous said...

The band playing Jimi Hendrix, was that in Rummers?

Casey said...

Yes -- who are you?